The maximum total number of students admitted is 25 for each Master’s level. The selections will be made by the Master’s Committee.
The First Level Specialising Master’s course is reserved for candidates with a Laurea (equivalent to Bachelor of Science) or Laurea Specialistica/Magistrale (equivalent to Master of Science) in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Design or other related scientific disciplines. It is also open to foreign students in possession of equivalent qualifications.
The Second Level Specialising Master’s course is reserved for candidates with a Laurea V.O. or Laurea Specialistica/Magistrale N.O. (equivalent to Master of Science) in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Design or other related scientific disciplines. It is also open to foreign students in possession of equivalent qualifications.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for admission, please fill the form and send it, along with the required documentation, to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application for the second edition (January 2021-January 2022) is open until September, 25th 2020
DOWNLOAD HERE THE APPLICATION FORM
TUITION FEES | second edition
The total fee is € 9,500 which includes:
- Contribution for enrolment at Politecnico di Milano – € 500
- Master’s tuition fee – € 9,000
Tuition fees and contributions shall be paid in three instalments:
- First payment: € 3,500
- Second payment: € 3,000
- Third payment: € 3,000
SCHOLARSHIP | second edition
For the Master’s second edition, some scholarships are available:
- five partial-tuition scholarships (€ 3,000 each) provided by the Master Committee
Other scholarships will be formalized at the time of their approval by the Master’s Partners.
where we are
The first edition lessons are held in Via Giovanni Durando 38, in the “Edificio B10”.
HOW TO REACH THE CAMPUS
The lessons will be in Via Giovanni Durando 38 in the Edificio B10.
From Linate Airport
- Take the bus number 73 (direction Piazza S.Babila), get off at S. Babila
- In San Babila, take the underground M1 (direction Rho Fiera or Bisceglie)
- Get off at Cadorna and take the train to Milano Bovisa Station.
From Malpensa Airport
- Take the Malpensa Express and get off at Bovisa Station.
In the city centre, there are three main train stations: Cadorna, Stazione Centrale and Porta Garibaldi.
From Cadorna train station
- Use underground (M2 – green line or M1 – red line) to get to the Cadorna train station.
- Take a train that stops at Bovisa-Politecnico. You can choose among these train tracks:
S3 (headed to Saronno)
S4 (headed to Camnago Lentate)
XP1 (headed to Milano Malpensa Airport)
From Porta Garibaldi train station
- Use underground (M2 – green line or M5 – light purple line) to get to the Garibaldi train station.
- Take a train that stops at Bovisa-Politecnico or Villapizzone. You can choose among these train tracks:
Stopping at Milano Villapizzone
S5 (headed to Varese)
S6 (headed to Novara)Stopping at Milano Bovisa Politecnico
S13 (headed to Bovisa)
S1 (headed to Saronno)
MPX (headed to Milano Malpensa Airport)
From Stazione Centrale
- Take the MPX train track headed to Milano Malpensa Airport. Get out of the train at Milano Bovisa
- Otherwise, you can take the underground M2 and get off at Cadorna station.
From the Duomo
- Take the underground M1 and get off at Cadorna station
- Take a train to Bovisa Politecnico